Affiliate marketing services
Wherever you are on the affiliate timeline, I can help. Most people come to me because they want to <strong>find influencers to serve as affiliates</strong>. Rest assured, yes, I have the connections to recruit them for you.
But there's more to your affiliate program than merely getting bloggers and YouTubers signed up! I know what you need to do beforehand and as followup to make the most of your investment in an affiliate program. I will walk through those steps with you, making sure that your affiliate offer is appealing to influencers and that your on-boarding process keeps them engaged and productive—sending you traffic and ultimately making you more money.
1. I Have No Affiliate Program Yet
If you are at this stage, I can offer you advice. Consultation includes discussion of:
the pros and cons of having an affiliate program for your product/service
- advice about the terms of your program (cookie, commission rate, etc.)
- the different software or plug-ins available
If necessary, I can provide assistance with setting up the technical side—getting your affiliate program of choice connected to your online store.
Affiliate Consultation Investment: $200, one-time fee
2. I Have a Brand New or Stagnant Affiliate Program
If you already have the framework in place but simply <strong>need influencers to start joining and using your program</strong>, I can help! Together we will decide upon a number of influencers to launch (or re-launch) your program. I keep working with you to recruit new affiliates in your niche until I reach that goal post no matter how long it takes.
More importantly, before I start recruiting, I will help you analyze the program you have to make sure that it's optimized for new affiliates. I will look at these parts:
- your sign up page and terms of the program (Are they clear and enticing?)
- your creatives (Are they varied and lovely?)
- your email communication and education follow up with affiliates (Is it automated and written to inspire affiliate promotion?)
- affiliate promotions (Is there a year-long plan for engaging affiliates with fresh products, new offers, and valuable content?)
Affiliate Evaluation and Recruitment Investment: $500, one-time fee
(Additional fees apply for extras such as design of creatives and composing and set-up of an email series.)
3. I Need Affiliate System Management
Once all the prep work is set up and I have reached our agreed upon goal of new affiliates (typically 20-40), if you would like ongoing support of that system, I can help:
- answering affiliate emails/questions
- generating and executing quarterly affiliate promotions (contests, special discounts, unique content offers, free trials, etc.)
- ongoing recruitment of fresh affiliates
- making fresh and seasonal creatives